…and who is it for?
It’s exclusive, kick-ass live weekly workshop…
…a place where you will learn from experienced and new online entrepreneurs alike…
to help YOU sound more confident, in control—shave years off the learning curve, and help you stand tall, stand proud…
AND get the confidence that you need to accomplish anything that you want—to become a sought-after thought leader in your niche.
What We Offer…
- Workshop Warrior Institute – Weekly LIVE training sessions you can count on with the most updated, relevant, “what’s happening now” lead-generation training to help you get leads fast, build your business, and turn a profit. Highly Recommended
- Community – The heart and soul in any business is a community that is driven by giving back as the leaders train YOU week in and week out. If you want to be a part of something amazing while you grow your network, you must experience the community.
- Website & Bog Affiliate Platform – Launch and host your site with the most complete blogging solution on the market. Enterprise level lighting fast hosting, bulletproof security, premium plug-ins included, and a referral program that pays you for each referral.
- Mobile Responsive Pages – Easily create custom capture pages, sales pages, funnels, and offers that brand YOU and sell YOUR products and services. Many companies charge hundreds of dollars per month for this type of software, however, it’s all included within your Professional Membership.
- CRM (Customer Relationship Manager) – Schedule appointments, send individual e-mails, rate prospects, and track all of our interactions with potential customers.
- Evergreen Lead Magnets – Done-for-you websites you can use to give away training for free to your prospects, and they will LOVE you.
- Email Autoresponder Integration – Easily integrate the autoresponder of your choice so that all leads you generate join your personal e-mail list.
- Exposure Agent – Ultimate leverage and exposure to get eyeballs to your website by getting recognized as you create success and hit milestones in your business.
Reach out and get back to the person who introduced you to the Workshop Warrior Institute
Dave Reineke, Founder
Kati Stage, Co-Founder
Chris Stage (Kati’s awesome dad)
Jamie Shaw (The brain behind the Workshop name)
Robin Heishman Perry
Jacqueline D. Gilchrist